Sunday, June 2, 2013

A very similar one to the previous one

My moments of creative outlet:

when the sun sets in, when my eyes are dim
when the clouds hover in the dark skies
when theres no connection in my world
when the footsteps resonate without any rhythm
when the speech is unvoiced
and the eyes are unexpressed
when the words are left standing in the air
and all movement stagnates
is when the mayhem sets in

when i close out the world, and the world closes in
im set in pace with contradiction
u invade my life , i push you out
u surrender , i run away
u evade, i scamper after you
u express , i object
i judge, i empathise, i fight, i concede
these are also the imperfections in me

i'm intrigued by the conflict within a paradox
the opposing ends mystify me
it brings out the two sides within
i like the blacks, i like the starch whites
i like the ignorant, i like the wise
i like the cynic , i like the pipe-dreamer
i like the delirious , i like the sober
im set in pace with contradiction
these are the two parts of me
i endure in their conflict
i'm contend in their harmony

In the ongoing conundrum, i feel a little bit lost
of where i belong
should i go to the left or a little bit to the right
for i dont know which is the true me
one acts and the other reacts
the crusader me or the maverick me

these brief reflections of self would never cease
and this conflict would always persist
for i am set in pace with contradiction now and forever...














No comments:

Post a Comment