Sunday, June 2, 2013

My 'oxymoronic' or 'moronic' nature

My 'oxymoronic' or 'moronic' nature :

what is not enough , is always enough
what is enough, will never be sufficient 
is what i want , also what i need?
I was born with a dichotomous nature
so, the world told me to separate the virtues from the vices
to shine light on the right and shy away from the wrong
for one is exalted and the other is abhorred 
that one must be chosen above the other
but my rebellious disposition kept troubling my pensive mind 

isn't polarity the quintessence of nature
isn't the temperament embedded in our existence
what is rain without some sun
what is hail without some rainbows
what is grief without blissfulness
how do you state black without knowing white?

i concurred,
these anomalies co exist, support-strengthen the other
these contradictions exist, also inside of me
why doesn't the conflict between them
supersede the other
why does one win momentarily before loosing to the other
why doesn't the relentless disagreement explode within us

For what is love without a bit of hate
what is friendship without envy 
aren't they reflections of each other
aren't they the darkest friends and the whitest enemies?
aren't they cloaked connotations of the other
for one can't exist without the other
isn't love , a manifestation of hate 

ANd sometimes when I fail to find answers
i look for solace and peace outside 
and when i see the smoothening ripples on the ceaselessly flowing water
when i see the wind abrading the composed serene surface of water
the inner turmoil soothes at this sight

i see the harmonious discord everywhere around me 
then y should i choose one side 
y should i put lifes choices in separate boxes..
and not be free and very me ...
I was born with a dichotomous nature  
I choose not left nor right...

No comments:

Post a Comment