Saturday, April 27, 2013

cant find a title


And somewhere in the hollow medley of broken voices,
ruptured hearts and punctuated silence
when the heart assuages between the fire and cold 
when the eyes pierce through the reflection in the mirror 
when the ominous reverie is broken 
when the scathing introspection is complete
when the perspective is sharper 
and the world becomes pellucid 
when the inward becomes emphatically discernible to the peripheral conscious 
and the mind becomes more profound
Is when my heart starts to beat again
more vibrantly , more passionately 
it reverberates unheard melodies to my ears
it strikes on unnamed chords 
it pirouettes on capricious grounds
and then I hear a promise spring
It makes me walk in a frenzy , the air seems delirious
its replete with the quintessence of a woman's heart
and i fathom that I have changed , i have metamorphosed 
and hence, I walk and walk , and I never want to stop now…

No comments:

Post a Comment