Saturday, April 27, 2013

some more


does the heart stop to start again..
does the mind stop to think again

moments treasured in time keep unfolding again and again…
my heart starts beating again…
the lock to these memories opens every now and then..
does the heart stop to feel again

does life stop to start again
my life races forward, years pass by..living never ceases
but my mind races backwards… while my soul waits in the mayhem
peeling my yester years off my skin , locking memories from the past 
why doesn't life halt and start again..

people say its a changing world ..but have i changed?
even in the darknes ,in the stillness..my mind thinks of the past
freedom of thought of living has always come at a cost..
but where does all this stop .. when can i breathe again...

does the mind die … to begin again…
a barrage of memories flood through the thresholds of patience and composure..
do they empty the basins of my mind to fill again..
absurd is the human mind , never ceases ,never moves forward
nevee rests, never stays in peace… destroys yet rebuilds..
i wonder how will i be when patched together again

No comments:

Post a Comment