Saturday, April 27, 2013

the first day at home


sun rolling back its veil slowly
i feel the warmth on my face
missed this the most while i was away
the rays dance on my skin, revealing subtle secrets 
facets of light gliding down like diamonds in the river stream
i radiate from within, wear my heart on my sleeve today
i hope nobody wears me down today
i look for colored vibes within the labyrinth of grayish hues
i gravitate towards the most vibrant one
I feel different , i feel renewed… im a different person now
y should i conform …
desire to taste all flavors life holds in its abundance…
y should i get boggled down with what is expected out of me?
want to carry my life in a rucksack and explore within and outside…

yester years tedious routines, i now welcome openly
the monotony of tasks feels familiar and relaxing
how could it feel so good?
its therapeutic to my mind which surprises me 
but im happy till it lasts..
how many lives do i live in parallel simultaneously
how many times do i start over, how many lives do i leave behind..
my soul takes me wherever it wants to go
there is pleasure in the mundaneness of life… so intriguing…
set out , and discover new places, know myself more… 

No comments:

Post a Comment