Saturday, April 27, 2013

my love


my love abound..flows endlessly ..in your direction,,, do u feel it
rousing through my body like currents …
does it feel new, does it feel fresh
like a thousand pellets of raindrops the heaven bestows on us..
does it feel like a rush of blood to ur face

wind rustles through ur hair…whispers my name in ur ear
does it feel like mine, does it titillate my memory...
do you feel my caress when the wind cradles you

my love abound… weaves intricate secrets in my heart…
makes me blush when i think of u 
my heart sings a rhythm alien to me
does it feel like me ...
ur hands… fathom the surge of emotions through me…
is it me or somebody new
my love abound … draws me to u 
ur eyes bewitch me, can't move, I can't breathe
i breathe in the air i'm not acquainted with… coz its not awashed with u

i flow with the love that emanates from within
it gushes and rushes me 
I walk in a reverie to see you
when u see me,when u feel me
i will remain the same….for you
but i cnt control cascading with the wind….
it drapes me, takes me along
it breaks the semblance of my soul
it plays a melancholic harmony ..tugs at my dormant heart strings
my heartbeat dances on an unfamiliar tune..

my love abound… flows in ur direction… do u feel it….does it hold u still??
see me… open ur eyes, im the same but just new…
touch me once again, im here infront of u …

u find the banalities of life tedious…
I live in that moment just to look at you
in the monochrome of empty promises, ur words still enamor me
Just one more time, hold me near ,touch my soul
my love abound … i am the same 

No comments:

Post a Comment