Saturday, April 27, 2013








My love for Kullu :)

Through my rain stained window
in the steamy quietness of my room
I see the city with a renewed perception
It has never looked so beautiful before
The shimmering lights illuminate the dark
As if the stars have descended on earth
contouring the mountain in sparkles

If my eyes were enough to capture this moment
if my memory could fixate the feeling to savour forever
the chubby sweetness of the fresh wind
the lazy frivolousness of the deceitful lime coloured sun
God has blessed me with a life and a heart that keeps me hoping for more

Will I ever come back to this place, to this moment
Or should I freeze it in time
do i deserve to know the answer
if life brings me back here i shall immerse myself in this profuse ambience
if not then let me hold on to this feeling a second longer
Let it enrich my memories
let it embed my future travels
let me learn how this place smells
this place that has given me a home

for now I have leapt forward
my mind wanders the world
with the hope of returning some day,
I have left , to see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment